Sunday, May 13, 2018

Me On A Sunday - May 13th

I would first like to apologize that I haven't been around reading & commenting on everyone's blogs, it's just that I had taken ill in the earlier part of last week & spent a few days in hospital.  I am now home & resting but not much to blog about right now.

I shall be back in form hopefully by next week, with my version of a list for the 2018 SPSH.

Please know that I keep all of you in my thoughts & send happy thoughts even if I'm not about in blog land.

                                            ...Mary-Lou 


 

10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear you've been poorly and I'm sending hugs across the miles. Do take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary-Lou! Very sorry to read this. Glad to know you are back home now. Keep getting well. Sending all the healing vibes i can muster.
    Beautiful photo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you've been under the weather and wishing you a speedy recovery - take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I hope you are now on the mend! Spending time in hospital is never great. Hopefully you are back in your own bed and comfortable. Take care. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon! Warm healing vibes being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few days in hospital... you must have been poorly. Take good care of yourself now you’re home so you don’t have a relapse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, hope it wasn't anything to serious...and you are on the mend now.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm so sorry! I've been emailing with you and didn't have any idea. Hope you are feeling fine now! A hospital stay is always rather scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too haven't been around much so sending get well wishes now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a fall on the 13th! So we dropped out at about the same time :( I'm glad you're doing better, as am I. Your photo is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete