Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Snap - Four Of A Kind (?)

Linking in with Helena at: http://helenascreativemaven.blogspot.ca/
The new theme of Snap - 4 of a kind. I do hope this is what Helena had in mind for the change up this year ... I've never played Snap.  So Helena if I've got this wrong, I apologize - I'll do better next week.   So here's my tale of 4 of a kind ... Christmas trees.


The Start - growing & nurtured at the farm.  From seedlings to trees.










Growing Big & Strong - on display for choice.








Chosen & Decorated - to be viewed & admired.





The End - Discarded - tossed out just days after.  New life as mulch about to begin.

13 comments:

  1. I love how your set shows the life of a Christmas tree - a great example of snap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. phew glad I got it right. Thanks Helena. It wouldn't be Wednesday without this link in :)

      Delete
  2. I think you nailed it! Love the sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    Never played Snap? Now there's a challenge for you: something new to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these work great!
    It will be intriguing to see how everyone interprets the prompt this year.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love this set of Snaps! Very creative indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've absolutely nailed it! What a great sequence - and loved your captions too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great series...the last tree is a bit sad...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks as if this needed some thought and preparation. Did you have to hunt the pics out or were some of them in the archive? I cut my tree up to put in green waste today. Always a sad sight to see it down and bauble-less.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purposely done for snap, it was the tree on the side of the road that started my thinking. It is sad to see them laying cast out. We have the tree farm up the street & the big decorated tree surprisely was still up when we went to the hockey game Sundy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever and ideal. I always think it is a shame that the tree comes to such a sad end.

    ReplyDelete