Monday, July 10, 2023

Me On A Monday With The First SPSH Link In

 

Welcome to the first link in of the 2023 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt.๐Ÿ“ท  ๐Ÿ‘€

Here's a list, in no particular order, or those indicating that they wanted to participate in the SPSH 2023.  If I have forgotten anyone, I apologize & please let me know in the comments & I'll add you to the list. ๐Ÿ‘ง

Ruth At This West London Life

Eileen At A Bracelet of Days

Bless At My Two Cents 

Liz At Life At The Gables

Deb At Deb's World

Karen At 365 Photos

Leslie At Once Upon a Time Happily Everafter

Joy At Forty Three, The Final Front Door

Sharon At My New Uneventful Life

Karen at Random Reflections


... and now a few of my finds:

#1 A Plant/Tree With Thorns (one of my roses)

#2 A Wordless Directional Sign (newly installed in front of our home)


#7 Something That Dangles (birch tree seed pods)



#10 A White Flower (s) (roses from my garden)


there are about 6 of these "coming soon" signs all around our neighbourhood ... is there something they know that I don't?  It seems the coming soon sign starts the house for sale process, with the intention of getting potential buyers interested & ready to bid once the house is "for sale" turning the "sold" into a bigger profit.  

#13 A Sold or For Sale Sign (a state of inbetween)

Our next Link In will be Monday August 21st.







13 comments:

  1. Great that you've found several right on or near your doorstep! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa ... hopefully the next batch in August will show that I do occasionally get off the patio (lol).

      Delete
  2. Those are some great finds! That's a very impressive thorny rose! I will post my finds a little later, today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular rose bush has very large thorns & lots of them, but oh the blooms are so heavily scented & a gorgeous deep rose pink, I can endure the thorns to get the bloom.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pure white rose. And lots more blooms to come! Hope the newbies to the neighbourhood, when they come, are nice!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This white rose has been such a hardy little performer & I'm impressed that the flowers stay white. It's called Winchester Cathedral (David Austin variety). This coming soon house is about 6 streets away, but I do know the lady that lives there now through her dog - he's quite the character.

      Delete
  4. Nice finds for your photo hunt. I do like your white rose. I left a comment for Bless about her for sale sign and yours is equally unusual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The white rose is so delicate & pretty, certainly a favourite. The "coming soon" is just one of the marketing schemes. I'm just wondering why so many in our neighbourhood - taxes didn't go up significantly, no industrial building coming ...

      Delete
    2. As long as you don't take it personally... LOL ๐Ÿ˜œ
      Ella ๐Ÿ˜†

      Delete
    3. Funny! Now if it was neighbours on other side, maybe ...

      Delete
  5. I'm behind in photographing and in posting--but I will get there! Your white rose is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing what finds you have. I know you are busy with an upcoming special event :)

      Delete
  6. Yes, I wonder about the 'coming soon' signs. Great flowers!

    ReplyDelete