Monday, August 21, 2023

Me On A Monday - 2nd SPSH Link In

 

Welcome to the second link in of the 2023 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt.๐Ÿ“ท  ๐Ÿ‘€

Here's a list, in no particular order, or those indicating that they wanted to participate in the SPSH 2023.  If I have forgotten anyone, I apologize & please let me know in the comments & I'll add you to the list. ๐Ÿ‘ง

Ruth At This West London Life

Bless At My Two Cents 

Liz At Life At The Gables

Deb At Deb's World

Karen At 365 Photos

Leslie At Once Upon a Time Happily Everafter

Karen at Random Reflections


My recent finds: 

#5 A Bridge: From our recent adventure to Fergus.



#6 A School:  This is a school for dogs & I must say they all seem to be enjoying recess:



#11 Extraordinary Water:  the lake at our local conservation park.



#12 Summer Tools.  Weed spray (vinegar, Epsom salts, dish soap); watering can, gloves, clippers, hand spade, hand rake, hand hoe & the all-important kneeler pad.



The 2023 SPSH end date is September 30th, so our next & final link in to share the final finds will be on Monday October 2nd.  See you then.

12 comments:

  1. I think the kneeler pad is definitely the most important part of those summer tools! Love the photo of the reflection on the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kneeler pad for the garden gets "borrowed" more often by Mr Man! The lake at the park is always such fun to photograph, it makes taking my big camera worth the effort.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Jenn you should join in with us ... your daily walks about Crumbly Acres would have fabulous finds for the list.

      Delete
  3. Good finds! The photo of your lake is so beautiful, and I love the idea of the school for dogs! Gives me another idea for school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nearly impossible to take a bad photo of the conservation lake. I tried with a school of fish at the lake, but those photos are hard on the screen to see the little fish.

      Delete
  4. Some wonderful finds!
    I'm afraid I don't have a big selection for the second link up, but, I'll post what I have, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless it's not the size or number, I'm just glad you join in with us. My efforts need a bit of a push in September :)

      Delete
  5. Some more great finds for you this month too. The lake looks like a great place to walk the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your scavenger hunt and I love these kinds of photo challenges, so it's late in the game but I'd love to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally getting around to catching up with you! Some lovely finds in your post - I'm a fan of the kneeler. :)

    ReplyDelete