Wednesday, October 02, 2024

2024 SPSH - 3rd & Final Link In


Today is the 4th & final link in for the 2024 SPSH, hosted by;  This West London Life - 2024 SPSH

For this final link in, these are my finds:

#1 Family Pet or Cute Animal; of course it would be one of my chipmunks. They definitely make me happy to see them about my garden.  Right now they are busy gathering as many peanuts as I feed for their long winter snooze. 


#12 A Place of Worship; the beginning of June I switched churches, this is my previous church.


#15 Something You've Repurposed; A friend gave me this years ago, it's for your dresser or table to put jewelry into the little cup. I use on the patio to hold bird seed or peanuts.

Alternate A: Something misspelt or grammatically incorrect  I found  this recipe years ago in a magazine - the recipe & photo are for a chicken crescent ring, the ingredient list is for the chicken ring, but the instructions talk about adding pudding, bananas, coconut & whipping cream to the shell.  I've kept because it makes me chuckle.




Alternate B: Stamping; a card that I made for a friend's upcoming birthday.



And that is a wrap for the 2024 SPSH - thank you Ruth for hosting the search.


1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I think I will pass on that chicken wreath with pudding and additional bananas, etc.! :o

    ReplyDelete