Sunday, November 01, 2015

Thankful Thursday - It's A Wrap on Sunday




From The Internet
Thank you to all that read, commented & participated with me in Thirty One Days of Thankful.  I am Thankful for this new & growing community of friends.  

I saw a theme running in my own Thankfuls - our home, our health.

Wrapping up the last two days of Thankfuls include but not exclusive to:

October 30th Thankful: for the many kind, angel like people in my life.   Mr Man says my very sore & painful right shoulder blade, is where my angel wings are trying to sprout - isn't that that nicest thing to say?  I am most Thankful for a wonderful kind loving husband.  I am Thankful for the many angels in my life & I usually find many of them in a barn, whether it be the horses or the people that love them.  This weekend we required that extra love & support of one another,  as one of our friends had to have her horse put down today.  Buddy has been having very painful, not fixable problems with his legs & if a horse can't stand, well a crappy decision had to be made, the right & kindest decision but still crappy.  I stayed with my friend during this time, it's what we do for one another.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo

 October 31st Thankful this one may sound an odd Thankful, but it is one I am very aware of being Thankful for; so far dodging the genetic bullet.  Both my parents had several health aliments (diseases), my Mother had 5 that were all on their own considered life alternating, life threatening.  Putting my parents together made for quite the genetic brew.  Several years ago I went through a lot of testing & I am most Thankful that everything has mostly turned up as NED (no evidence of disease).  I do have a few that they have termed as markers, but can be managed.  So with a huge Thankful to my own genes, life style options & the ongoing care of a fantastic doctor, I am good to go for quite some time.  I am most Thankful

Your genetics load the gun. Your lifestyle pulls the trigger.  Dr Mehmet Oz






From The Internet










No comments:

Post a Comment