Thursday, February 23, 2017

Take Three Thursday

As I am missing many of the memes/reasons to get out there & take photos, to notice the beautiful natural & abundant nature around me, I am trying on my own meme - Take Three Thursday.  

My idea is very similar to Helena's SNAP; take 3 photos that are linked some how, by theme, by colour, by date, by moment, points of view.  These three are linked by theme.

Not sure where this is going to go or take me.  Please feel free to join in - for now there will be no link & maybe there never will be ... but never say never.

So my first Take Three Thursday:

Can't See The Forest For The Trees







 


Advice From A Tree:  Stand Tall & Proud.  Go Out On A Limb.  Remember Your Roots. Drink Plenty of Water.  Be Content With Your Natural Beauty.  Enjoy the View.



16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this idea, and your first three are exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. I may be digging into my treasure trove of photos for a bit until I get myself back into a routine of seeing & snapping.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos and a brilliant idea for a photo meme. I've just posted my selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen. Your threesome are great photos & what a great theme.

      Delete
  3. Great selection. Instagram keeps me taking photographs, but I do enjoy joining in with memes from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am still not sure where this meme is going but please join in any Thursday.

      Delete
  4. Oh that second one is very striking. Was it hard to get enough light or were you on the outside looking in?
    Great start for your TTT. Hope it turns out as you want it to! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3 TTT is kind of in the realm of too cute but it just rolled for me & sometimes the simplest is the easiest ... I have no idea where it will all evolve to or if at all. That 2nd photo was in the a woods struggling & the trees were originally planted for future use as telephone/hydro poles, but now the wires all get buried underground, the forest was let to fend for it self. These type of pines are not long lived.

      Delete
  5. Oh yippee. So excited. I love your selection but can't stay long I've got to go looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!!
    I would love to walk amongst those trees, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are three woods all close to where we live. The last one is a provincial conservation park & it is used for many scenes in the TV drama Reign.

      Delete
  7. Well done you! I hope you have lots of fun with this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes fun is the objective ... who knows how this weekly post will evolve, but I really need to pay attention to what is a fast moving stream of life!

      Delete