Thursday, February 16, 2017

WPSH - A Few More

Here are a few more  for the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt.  Linking in with Eileen at:  WPSH

I still have a few to capture, but I hope to have the list completed by the end of the month.  So far finding a market stall is the biggest challenge but who knows - I have asked The Universe so who knows what she might present to me!

2. Raindrops (taken from the bathroom window)


 
6. River or canal


9. Diamond(s)

10. Winter Weather (so many to choose from)




11. Photo Taken At Night



15. Hands (mine tightly gripping the steering wheel on drive to Toronto)




16. A Memory of Your Childhood (from my Breyer horse collection; I named her Crown Jewel)



17. A Church with a tower or spire
 
20. Cold



Repeat of #5 Feather or Fur (my first was of a Blue Jay, this handsome Cardinal was singing his little heart out to his Mrs)


11 comments:

  1. All good shots, but I love the cardinal one the best. It's that flash of red that you notice this time of year. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done well with your selection of photos. I'm envious of all your snow photos ... we had a few snowflakes but not enough to settle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good finds! I love that bright red cardinal in the snowy, green branches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Always enjoy seeing those bright red birds that one doesn't seem to find in MT. And that wonderful old stone church!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary-lou - Love the canal shot but it looks cold. Hope it's warming up for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not seen a cardinal so that's really fun to see. You do cold and snow shots very well :). We've just heard that there's some warm moist air arriving here at a time when we'd normally be around freezing (or way below) and it's going to be 17C by Monday ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The thing I find most interesting about these scavenger hunts is the huge diversity in shots. You have a great collection here. Particularly liking the cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If there wasn't so much snow on your ground I guess you could go on a road trip or a safari and look for a market stall. Maybe there aren't any markets in your area when the weather is bad? How about a craft market?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photo of the cardinal!!!
    I never see them here.

    ReplyDelete