Friday, August 31, 2018

2018 SPSH - 3rd Link Up

This is our third check in for the SPSH 2018.  While we do not have a formal link in, I have listed all those that indicated they wanted to be "linked" in to their blogs for their SPSH finds.  If I have missed you, I apologize, just let me know in the comments that I missed you & I will add.  I hope everyone is having fun with the list.  Remember photos do not have to be taken or posted in the order of the list ...

A few of my recent finds:

#9 Looks Smaller Than You:  taken in Fergus, a man was fly fishing in the river:



#11 Pretty In Pink:  these were some flowers, a potted mum,  we gave to my foster Mom:


#12 Bell(s):  This is a bell found in our village, & it's got a history story.  Several years the county government decided to do away with all the one/two room school houses in our region of the county & make one large school for all the primary grades (kindergarten through to grade 8) in a central part of the area.  They took one of the school bells & installed it at the then new central school.  It doesn't ring but yet I feel it still rings out some history & stories of "remember when".

#15 Out of The Blue:  driving down a country road, this large blue sign pops up out of the blue,   turns out it is the back of a drive in screen:

 #20 Mellow Yellow; a double hibiscus from the university's greenhouse:


Alternate B:  A coupon; one of my favourite coupons to receive from Michaels crafting store - 55% off!!

 Do have a peak at what the other Participants, in no particular order, have found:
Ruth at: This West London Life
Deb at: Debs14
Eileen at: A Bracelet of Days
Maggie at: Farmer's Wife Day by Day

Melissa at: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces Cheri at: Scrap Dreams  
Amanda at: Amanda's Scrapbook Pages
Karen at: Random Reflections
Jane at: Nanny Jane's
Lady Ella at: Flowers of Progress
Leslie Chlingan: Once Upon A Time Happily Everafter
JoAnn at: Scene Through My Eyes
Karen at: Karen's 365 Photos    
Joy at: Joy Knitt - Today


Here's the list again:

  1. The Rosiness Of Red
  2. Stripes
  3. A Framed View
  4. Wings
  5. Pedal Power
  6. Glorious Green
  7. An Unexpected Reflection 
  8. A Pile Of
  9. Looks Smaller Than You
  10. A Field of Plenty
  11. Pretty In Pink
  12. Bell(s)
  13. Equal Portions
  14. A Trilogy Of Three
  15. Out Of The Blue 
  16. Something That Could Be From A Favourite Book/Movie/Song
  17. Re-purposed
  18. Currency; Coinage or Paper (the odd, the different, the beautiful)
  19. Picture Postcard Perfect
  20. Mellow Yellow

Alternate A: a shopping bag (not the store's plastic)
Alternate B: a coupon to use 
 


7 comments:

  1. Some good finds … that blue really was out of the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'out of the blue' one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I really like the bell with the history & that out of the blue is definitely a unique find!

    Thanks for hosting - we've really enjoyed the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. A 55% off coupon to Michaels. Never seen one of those. Great finds; love the flowers for mellow yellow and pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of the man fly fishing!!!
    Great photos as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for all the suggestions on my blog, my brain just hasn't been working well this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really deep yellow. I like the story surrounding the bell too.

    ReplyDelete