Welcome to the 2020 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt (SPSH) - the virus edition.
There's some searches for at home, close to home or away from home. I hope some encourage you to think outside of the box & some that may require an open eye to find.
One rule ... use photos you have taken between June 1st & September 30th of 2020, other than that, it's meant for fun.
Find some or find all, I hope everyone has fun with it.
- A favourite piece of jewelry
- Something with or in a knot
- Something with the colours of your country’s flag
- A toy you play with
- Something you have more than one of
- Something in the shape of a triangle
- Something that displays a rule(s)
- A leaf longer than your hand
- Something that starts with the initial of your name (first or last)
- Something smaller than a paper clip
- Something you need to throw away
- Something that holds your favourite beverage
- A rubber band/elastic in use
- Something with wheels
- Something inherited
- Something with rough texture
- Something naturally round
- Something that can go in the water
- A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
- Something with the number 7 in it
Alt A. An animal statue
Alt B. Something heavier than your shoeAlt C. Something with four sides