Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Wednesday Wisdom



I am not sure how much wisdom is prevailing in the world right now ... but as though The Universe knew I needed a little encouragement, I received this email yesterday morning from The Universe.  There is wisdom, I believe, in this message.

Primitive societies live by the Rule of Might, and the strong prevail. 

Advanced societies live by the Rule of Law, and the privileged prevail. 

Enlightened societies live by the Rule of Love, and everyone is lifted higher. 


11 comments:

  1. Lots of truth in those few lines - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so appropriate for us to all remember - very wise words indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very appropriate---and timely. If only , , .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth! Those are inspiring words as we look to the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bleeding hearts...and your heartfelt sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing the wisdom of these words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be thinking that I have been very neglectful of your blog. I have visited several times and left comments. I have only recently realised that my comments didn’t publish for some reason. Something to do with my google account and a new iPad but I seem to have found a way round it now.
    I am delighted about the SSPH and already have some up my sleeve well in my camera actually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that Blogger made changes, I wonder if that has something to do with it. Yeah that you are joining in for the Summer search.

      Delete
  8. That's a great last line ... (Though I think that there are a number of 'primitive' societies the writer of the wisdom might not have known about at the time of writing which are co-operative and peace-loving, and could well fall into his/her third category?).

    ReplyDelete