Monday, December 19, 2022

Me On A Monday - December 19th


Good Morning Everyone.  It certainly is a busy time in the run up to Christmas, so let's take a little break & have some fun. Plus we have had a few days of winter weather to put us in the mood. (or not).

Find Your Snowman Name:

Your First Initial

A = Jingle                             K = Candy                            S = Hope

B = Merry                            L = Magic                             T = Sweetie

C = Bells                              M = Sparkle                         U = Terry

D = Tinkle                            N = Sugarplum                    V = Jolly

E = Angel                             O = Joy                                W = Cosy

F = Twinkle                          P = Tinsel                             X = Sherry

G = Rosie                             Q = Robin                           Y = Eve

H = Holly                              R = Cookie                         Z = Pinkly

I = Berry

J = Festive

 Your Birth Month

January = McSnowy              February = McFeeze                       March = McSlush

April = McSnowBalls            May = McChilly                             June = McIcicles

July = McGlisten                   August = McBlizzard                      September = McSparkle

October = McSparkles           November = McFrosty                    December = McSnowFlake

 



 

And for my friends in the UK, in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, there is a Snowmen Trail to follow, November 19 2022 - January 20th 2023.  Here is the link: Walking With The Snowman.  I am certainly envious.

The only things I could find for Ontario is taking goats for a walk in a lighted woods: Walking Goats in Ontario  and Eclipse light Walk of Goats  OR skating through trails & woods:  Ontario Skating Trails

Sorry nothing for my US of A friends.  🎅

12 comments:

  1. Tinkle McSlush here! The Hitchin Snowman trail looks fun and I do like the sound of walking goats through a lighted wood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Tinkle McSlush, I would think bells on your sweater would be appropriate. Maybe the grandkids can draw you a picture of their named snowpeople - a good quiet activity should you need :)

      Delete
  2. I guess my snowman name would be Merry McFrosty! Sounds like the name of a milkshake-type dessert from a fast food place! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can believe you would be Merry :) I think you can pick a snowperson name and/or an elf name at will. Someone in my house is right now earning the name McGrumpy!

      Delete
  3. I understand there’s an app to virtually walk the Cabot Trail. I have no idea of the cost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I must check out the Cabot Trail walk. There's also the Island walk (PEI).

      Delete
  4. Hope McFrosty - but can I have it illegally changed to Sugarplum McSparkle? I like the sound of that better. If I were Debs14, I might really really reconsider too, considering what Tinkle becomes McSlush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change away ... I do like Sugarplum McSparkle. I may change mine to McWeary Of McSnow! (lol).

      Delete
  5. That is a fab snowman, did you build him? I am Cookie McChilly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We came across the snowman in the conservation park. I like Cookie McChilly

      Delete
  6. Angel McFrosty which is okay but I'd rather be Angel McSnowflake ... I was supposed to be born in December so I could claim McSnowflake as my name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well henceforth, you will be Angel McSnowflake to me. Maybe later in the season you'll consider making a snow angel (wink wink).

      Delete