Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Me On A Tuesday & A 2023 SPSH List

 As in previous years, the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt/Search (SPSH) will run from June 1st to September 30th.  We'll have a couple of check ins throughout the summer so we can keep encouraging one another.  First check in will be Monday July 10th.

Just let me know in the comments if you want to participate. 

All photos should be taken by you or some one in your family. And as always, this is meant to be a fun activity, so if you only get one or two items on the list, great!  If you get all the items on the list, fantastic!

This year's list is a little shorter than previous years & most of the items can be found on or off your home patch. I think that the selections have an option of being easy or difficult.


2023 Summer Scavenger Hunt / Search Ideas


1. A Plant/Tree With Thorn(s)

2. A  Wordless Directional Sign

3. Something Netted or Webbed

4. Something Berry Berry Delicious

5. A Bridge

6. A School

7. Something That Dangles

8. Some Shadows

9. A Crack or Pothole in The Road or Sidewalk

10. A White Flower(s)

11. Extraordinary Water 

12. Summer Tools

13. A Sold or For Sale Sign (not necessarily a house)

14. Something That Rolls


Alternate A: Your Favourite Summer Taste

Alternate B: Your Choice

 

9 comments:

  1. Count me in, please! Thanks again for putting together this year's list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to see that the Photo Hunt is back for 2023! I'm already thinking about what I may take photos of once June 1st is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please. I haven't done one for a while and a shorter list has me thinking already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great selection of items to find! Count me in, please. I think some of them will be fairly easy for me and others will be more challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure. Thanks for doing this, tho. I'm try8ing to get my act together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks interesting, thanks for prompting our photographic efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes please. Been looking forward to this since last year. Thank you for arranging the hunt again. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a link to this and copied and pasted the post, as well, on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw the list for the scavenger hunt over at Ruth's place but wanted to get the nitty gritty about the challenge, due dates, etc. so, here I am. Better late than never. Hope to play along.

    ReplyDelete