Thursday, December 14, 2017

Take Three Thursday = A Christmas Themed Throw Back

In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Three Thursday.   The idea is to take photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in. What have you noticed this week?  
 
Have a peek at what others have found this week: 

Karen at Random Reflections
Maggie at: FarmersWifeDayByDay  
 
Ruth at: This West London Life 

This week's TTT is a throw back with a Christmas theme & maybe a little tribute to our friends in the southern hemisphere as it has been bitterly cold around here.  At Christmas time many if not most of us decorate with red, green & white with a touch of gold.  This week my throwback is to thinking of much warmer & prettier days.  I hope you enjoy my Christmas themed throwback & have some wonderful warm thoughts.
 
Red

 
Green


White

And to push on my own tradition of three on Thursday, a fourth, because isn't that what the season is about, sharing more:
 
Gold


Yes I must admit, I'm dreaming not so much of a white Christmas, but an entirely different season.

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you! So very cold here, and lots of snow. It's pretty, but required a LOT of layers this morning when I was loading (and unloading) cars and trucks filled with food for the food cupboard. These pretty flowers are a reminder that spring (and summer) will come, and probably before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coat, boots, hat, scarf, mittens - it takes forever to get bundled up to go outside (col). Mr Man bought me a frame that you load photo into for a revolving picture show, he loaded photos of my garden & I am loving it.

      Delete
  2. I'm living in a white Christmas right now, lol.
    Your photos are beautiful and I am looking forward to the warmer weather...in about 6 months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 months of cold & snow - maybe Ho Ho Ho, but for me it's No No No. Making a garden scrap album is what keeps me going all winter!

      Delete
  3. It's wonderful to see these reminders of warmer weather :) I prefer the hotter seasons, although I admit to wanting a bit of snow during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind snow for Christmas but it can be gone by New Year's. I'm not a fan of hot humid weather, give me the mid temps of May/June all year long!

      Delete