Monday, December 03, 2018

Me On A Monday - ABC of December 3rd



The ABC’s of Christmas



Angels Announcing Advent


Believe, absolutely Believe or you’ll get underwear


Cookies have no calories for Santa, but for you, there are many; cards, sending & receiving


Deliver gifts that you would want to receive


Exclaim joy


Feed the child in you
 

Gingerbread houses need to be built 

Holly


Insist on only the finest ingredients, such as pure vanilla in your baking


Jim jams - a new pair for Christmas Eve (pajamas)


Keep the reason for the season first & foremost


Lights, lots of them, inside & outside


Music & movies of Christmas, the old classical & the new


No naughty behaviour


Ornaments, lots on the tree & all about the house


Plants of the Christmas variety should be real, unless you have cats/dogs


Quality chocolate at Christmas is a must



Reindeer, all 8 of them with the occasional extra red nosed one


Sing, but not too loudly & try to know the words


Toys, donate one for a girl, one for a boy
 

Unwrapping of gifts, big or small


Visit Santa, write him a letter, tell him your deepest held wish


Weight gain is a probable side effect of Christmas


Xempt no one from merry making


Yule logs - simulated with a gas fireplace accepted


Zebras in a Santa hats DO make an acceptable festive ornament

11 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm definitely following these, well some of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm going heavy on the warning about calories especially if I linger too long on the quality chocolates for the season!

      Delete
  2. Nice! But I'd've had "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz" for the last one ... after Christmas dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Ella I like the nap idea after Christmas dinner with the added part that the nap is for the cook, those that only ate, now clean up (col).

      Delete
  3. Thanks Karen. I could do an entirely different ABC list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how you'd cope with Z - brilliant list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. Z was a hard one, but Lady Ella suggested zzz for a nap & I like that one.

      Delete
  5. Clever post, but I would also have had Zzzzz instead of zebras!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh to have some quality Zzzz's right now as I certainly feel like I've been kicked by that Zebra!

      Delete
  6. I like the idea of Zzzzzs - naps are a big part of our relaxing around at home time. What a great idea to do the alphabet too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would so like an afternoon nap - I'm lacking in enough zzzz's for sure. I once did my Christmas album based on the alphabet, it was fun but challenging.

      Delete