Thursday, January 17, 2019

Take Three Thursday - Get A Grip

In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Three Thursday.   The idea is to take 1 - 3 photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in.   What have you noticed this week?  

Please have a peek at what others have found this week:
Melissa at: Bits & Pieces 
Mrs Wookie at: Mrs Wookies Wanderings
Alexa at: Trimming The Sails

Karen at: Random Reflections

Moose Winooski - mascot
Door handles, these three are from a "pub" or "roadhouse" that we visit when in Kitchener - it has quite an atmosphere of fun & it's always noisy. Their entire restaurant & bar area are themed to the Canadian wilderness, even their door handles & knobs reflect this theme.  Their mascot is a moose.  The antler door handles are not real ones & they have no real moose heads on the wall just replicas.  If you share it is your birthday, then you get to wear a hat fashioned with antlers, spin a board for a prize & have some of the wait staff sing happy birthday to you.  Oh if you spin & land on pie in the face - you in fact get a pie in the face ... I've never shared my birthday at this location!!


these are real oars

These are my favourite handles & would like some at home

not real antlers

8 comments:

  1. The oar door handles are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That moose is a real stand-out! The door handles make me wish my own weren't quite so boring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love details like these. Our LL Bean store has oars for handles, and I have several photos from our travels of such things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the fir tree handles - they are very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all three sets and it sounds like a fun place to eat. I think I'd keep my birthday a secret too tho' pie in the face doesn't sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely not mention if it were my birthday! It's bad enough when the waiters come to sing to you, I definitely wouldn't want a pie in my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such FUN door handles! Sounds like an interesting place to visit for a meal!

    ReplyDelete