Monday, September 02, 2019

Me On Monday - A Few of The 73

Heather 🌸 Stillufsen on Instagram: “Hello September...new month, new goals, new dreams and lots of new adventures. 🍎 #heatherstillufsen #september #fashionillustration…”
Source: Internet/Pinterest




It's a holiday Monday here for us: Labour Day, so I prepared this post in advance.  Over at  Bracelet of Days, Eileen posted the answers to 73 questions.  I thought it was a fun way to post but I'm not going to post 73 but here's a few questions with my answers.  I've kept the original # . 




2. What does your workstation look like right now?
Work; neat organized, very tidy, minimalist. At home; a little too much on the go clutter with unfinished pending projects.


3. All-time favourite food?
Pizza & yes with pineapple (no meat!)


4. Favourite authors?
JR Tolkien, Louise Penny (Canadian author that writes murder mystery) While I adore the Harry Potter series, JK Rowling is not a favourite author.

8. Favourite film?
Enchanted April.
 
9. Favourite book?
The Thirteen Tale.
 
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Walk away & don’t look back.

  
16. Dream job?
Naming nail polishes & lipsticks or paints. 

 
19. Nationality?
Canadian – I bleed maple syrup!




26. Hogwarts House?
Ravenclaw but I so wanted to be in Hufflepuff!


34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
I think Donkey from Shrek.

39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, preferably ones I make; Oatmeal.

 
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I have never met one I couldn’t find something tasty about.
  
 
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Fake mao blended with horseradish mustard

 
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Comparison Relationships; gardens to people.


48. Best animated film?
Up  tied with Wall-E.


54. What are the three things that are always in your bag?
Hand sanitizer , keys, notepad with pen


56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
The personal maid to Anne Boleyn.


59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
Moisture – deep wine


60. What kind of foundation do you use?
None


61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Air dry 


62. Who is your fashion icon?
I followed Diana, Princess of Wales (22 years since her death!), but I really don’t follow fashion.  I go for comfort & affordability.


63. Favourite Disney character?
Rapunzel but I'm so tired, Sleeping Beauty is looking like my ideal role model!


64. What are you doing tomorrow?
That would be Tuesday after a holiday weekend, so work.


66. Movie that made you cry?
Gladiator


67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
I don’t sing, but it would be fun to lip sync with James Corden

68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Tubthumbing by Chumbawamba

 
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
Canada, first & foremost, & after that all of GB,



17 comments:

  1. I always enjoy these posts, and learn something new everytime! Have a great holiday! I'm hoping to read Louise Penny's new book while we're traveling. I preordered it for my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now #2 on the wait list at the library! I hope it's a good story, full of intrigue & mystery.

      Delete
  2. How good to learn a bit more about you! I love your idea of lip syncing with James Corden - that would be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy watching James in the car with a lot of big starts, I laughed when he gave away Celine Dionne's shoes from the car ... of course Adele & him were SO funny.

      Delete
    2. That's stars, but again maybe car singing is how they got started ...

      Delete
  3. Some interesting answers there ... Tubthumping by Chumbawamba? Never would I have guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often in difficult situations mentally sing "I get knocked down, but I get up again."

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you did this and gave us the opportunity to get to know you better. Tubthumping made me pause but you have explained that answer above.

    My house is Gryffindor but I have a soft spot for Hufflepuff as well.

    And Shrek? Definitely not the answer I was expecting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donkey because he's kind, he believes in the better part of people & even when he gets knocked down, he comes back still believing & lovable. What's not to like about Hufflepuff - Cedric Diggory!

      Delete
  5. That should say the donkey from Shrek!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you imagine if Donkey & Tigger had offspring! Or Donkey & Eeyore (whom I adore).

      Delete
  6. Very interesting read, fun to get to know you a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post. I have the DVD Enchanted April that I received as a gift, I have yet to open and watch it. I will move that to the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be interested to hear what you think of Enchanted April. It is one of the few books that follows the movie exactly. I like the development of each character & with each other ... love.

      Delete
  8. What a fun get-to-know-you activity! I have so much trouble picking a single favorite book, movie, etc., but I agree with you on homemade oatmeal muffins :) Always in my bag are keys, my phone, and sunglasses. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an oatmeal muffin recipe that I have made since I was about 16yrs "Mrs R's" muffins - she's the lady that shared with me as I'd go with a friend after school & her Mom always had a basket of warm Oatmeal muffins for us to devour ...

      Delete