Thursday, September 12, 2019

Take Notice Thursday - Plant Visitors

In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Notice Thursday.   The idea is to take photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in.   
What have you noticed this week?

It seems to be that at this time of year in the garden, that the plants I want to admire close at hand, have visitors, some of which are way too close for my comfort.  I'm sure you can easily tell which ones I'm not keen on!






10 comments:

  1. Took me a second look to spot the spider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did rather surprise me - he was building a web across the flower.

      Delete
  2. Plant/creature pairings :) You got good, clear shots, and I can see that spider fine from here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This summer I've seen so many varieties of spiders, but I must admit I'd rather there wasn't so many!

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't even be that close to the spider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not keen on spiders at all, they move so quickly, but what freaks me out most in the garden are Praying Mantis - I run away quickly & using with a slight scream stuck in my throat.

      Delete
  5. Great photos! I'm especially taken with the second one. Getting that long-legged spider in focus was an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Spider was a bit of a surprise at first, so I won't claim skill but luck on that photo :)

      Delete