Friday, July 27, 2018

2018 SPSH Second Check In - July 27th

This is our second check in for the SPSH 2018.  While we do not have a formal link in, I have listed all those that indicated they wanted to be "linked" in to their blogs for their SPSH finds.  If I have missed you, I apologize, just let me know in the comments that I missed you & I will add.  I hope everyone is having fun with the list.  Remember photos do not have to be taken or posted in the order of the list ...

Here are some of my latest finds:


#4 Wings - university art; Leda & The Swan

#5 Peddle Power - not that this is a great photo, but the bike did remind me of the wicked witch's in Wizard of Oz (not a favourite for me).  The lady who owned this bike, transports her adorable dog in the basket.  He was nothing like Toto.
 
#7 Unexpected Reflections - large mirrored urns at the end of someone's driveway

#14 A Trilogy of Three - university art; seed pods
#16 Something From A Favourite Book; Harry Potter; a magical beast (this is Univ of Guelph's mascot, a Gryphon).
 #17 Re-purposed - a bathtub filled with flowers & an angel in someone's garden (not mine)

 

Participants in no particular order:

Deb at: Debs14
Eileen at: A Bracelet of Days
Maggie at: Farmer's Wife Day by Day
Ruth at: This West London Life
Amanda at: Amanda's Scrapbook Pages
Karen at: Random Reflections
Jane at: Nanny Jane's
Cheri at: Scrap Dreams
Lady Ella at: Flowers of Progress
Leslie Chlingan: Once Upon A Time Happily Everafter
JoAnn at: Scene Through My Eyes
Karen at: Karen's 365 Photos    
Melissa at: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces
Joy at: Joy Knitt - Today



Here's the list again:

  1. The Rosiness Of Red
  2. Stripes
  3. A Framed View
  4. Wings
  5. Pedal Power
  6. Glorious Green
  7. An Unexpected Reflection 
  8. A Pile Of
  9. Looks Smaller Than You
  10. A Field of Plenty
  11. Pretty In Pink
  12. Bell(s)
  13. Equal Portions
  14. A Trilogy Of Three
  15. Out Of The Blue 
  16. Something That Could Be From A Favourite Book/Movie/Song
  17. Re-purposed
  18. Currency; Coinage or Paper (the odd, the different, the beautiful)
  19. Picture Postcard Perfect
  20. Mellow Yellow
Alternate A: a shopping bag (not the store's plastic)

Alternate B: a coupon to use

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I am struggling with 'repurposed' but still have a while to find it - I won't let it elude me! I love your number 16 - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, you've managed to find perfect examples for the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds; especially the Gryphon! I'm still struggling with that prompt. Mine will be up later today, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great statues on the uni campus. You're really making headway on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, I particularly like the reflection and the Gryphon.

    My post's up now with my photos from a day in Suffolk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reflection is a clever one and I too like the gryphon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, these are fantastic finds!! I especially like the Harry Potter magical beast! And the Wizard of Oz bicycle is a great find.

    I'm planning an entire post on Pedal Power as we happened upon lots of great options during our trip. :)

    ReplyDelete