Thursday, July 12, 2018

Take Three Thursday - Nature's Wonderment

In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Three Thursday.   The idea is to take 1 - 3 photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in.    What have you noticed this week?  
 
See what others have noticed:  

Maggie at Farmer's Wife Day by Day
Karen at Random Reflections
 
Eileen at  A Bracelet of Days
Melissa at Daily Life - Bits & Pieces


Wandering in my garden I noticed three odd things within the beauty of my garden;

1) there was a perfectly round hole in one of the lily's petals - it did not look like an insect chew hole.  Was this formed in the early stages of the bud development?  



2) this leaf was threaded with a spider's web so that it attached at the top & at the bottom but nothing in between.  It allowed the leaf to dance in the wind.  Was this the spider's way of entertaining himself?


3) Mr Man is holding a maple key that has sprouted & grown leaves, but no roots, it was not in any dirt but caught in the cement easement line of the patio.  How determined is that plant?


"To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.Mary Davis

I couldn't agree more Mary Davis.
 

4 comments:

  1. It's interesting to see what's out there -the unexpected, the unusual. I love how you _see_ these things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some seeds are surprisingly strong and resilient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a maple tree can grow anywhere, and this proves it! I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every maple tree we've pulled out of our yard over the years. I came home from vacation to find some critter had eaten holes in ALL the leaves of our lily. Fortunately, I had enjoyed some of the blooms inside before we left.

    ReplyDelete