Thursday, July 05, 2018

Take Three Thursday - Not As Pure As Snow

In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Three Thursday.   The idea is to take 1 - 3 photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in.    What have you noticed this week?  
 
See what others have noticed:  

Maggie at Farmer's Wife Day by Day
Karen at Random Reflections
Eileen at  A Bracelet of Days

This week it's some of the white flowers in my garden.  Often from a distance they look pure white but up close I  notice there are naturally occurring changes in the white - some might say flaws, but I just like to think variations of the white.

Rose
 
Peonies

I knew the bee was there, I just didn't think "he" would show up in my photo. 
Cleome
 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Your white rose looks much healthier than mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I have two white roses & one suddenly had it's leaves eaten!

      Delete
  2. These photos are lovely! Made me wonder if I could find a third white flower in my garden---have two that come to mind---Shasta daisies, and our fabulous hydrangea tree which starts out white and slowly turns during the summer to pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I noticed yesterday before that wonderful rain, that one of my pink roses is blossoming whiteish flowers! Nature.

      Delete
  3. I love your flowers and the way you manage to get such good shots. The bees and butterflies are the main reason I grow flowers :) but the flowers are a joy to the eye as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D&S. I do grow some for the hummingbirds as well although this last two summers I am getting fewer hummers & I have a feeder for them.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa. The garden brings me so much joy.

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures especially the last one. Yes white isn't always white in nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie. Just like paint, white has so many variations.

      Delete
  6. Lovely flowers beautifully photographed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth. Some photos are just lucky chances, some I've actually thought out ...

      Delete