Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy August Lists - Day 30

Question 30 - It's a wild card day as the original list had only 30 days and there were a few repeats.  What are some of your favourite things?


Pinterst
Favourite drink is hot tea with milk, no sugar as I am sweet enough. I like red wine but it does not like me.

Favourite fruit is the banana, no strawberry, apple, cherries, peaches, raspberry, pineapple.  Can't pick a favourite.

Favourite vegetable is carrots.

Favourite colour is pink.  Green is a very close second.

Favourite chocolate bar is Coffee Crisp, which I think is only available in Canada. I like Kit Kat too.



Pinterest

Favourite holiday is Thanksgiving (October 12th this year), there is decorating, there is baking, there is lots of good food and suppose to be celebrated with family & friends but there is no pressure of gifts and it's a holiday.  My birthday gets a very close second, with Christmas coming in highly but in third place.

Favourite treat is pizza, of which I have had too much during this month and it is now off the menu for a while. Pizza = mushrooms, pineapple, tomatoes, onions on a thin crust with tomato/cheese base.


Daylily in My Garden




Favourite flower. In the garden it is daylily.  As a bouquet I really like mini carnations in an arrangement of pink, yellow and white.  



6 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your month of lists. If you ever decide to do it again I may join in with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I am surprised at how much I too enjoyed and how much I learned about myself when I stopped to think of the answers to the questions. I was thinking I may (stress may) do a 31 day list of Gratitude for October as that is when our Thanksgiving is.

      Delete
  2. Nearly there! Great wild card idea - a nice, happy topic. And I hope the October gratitude thing goes ahead.

    Most importantly, I am off to research Coffee Crisp...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more day (singing as though we were in Les Mis). I think England may have Coffee Crisp available. Just finished Kate Atkinson's When Will There Be Good News. I liked - I will tell you more but for now - Best line is from Reggie when she & Marcus are in the back seat and Louise & Jackson are arguing in the front seat.

      Delete
    2. Another day, another destiny... La la la
      Glad you enjoyed book and look forward to your in-depth(?) crit! :o) Coffee Crisp - never seen/heard of them although apparently they started here back in the day. We do have Toffee Crisp - big temptation!

      Delete
    3. Was actually sad enough to look it up... "Never had a full set of parents. Often wondered what it would have been like"? Except Marcus is in the front at that point, so no. Never noticed how much seat-swapping went on! Do tell.

      Delete