Thursday, July 18, 2019

Take Notice Thursday - On Reflection


In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Notice Thursday.   The idea is to take photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in.    What have you noticed this week?


This week my noticings are reflections taken on a recent wandering.  The water was still, the sun shining & the light combined was perfect.  The water isn't dirty, there is a lot of iron clay in the ground.  The water was very clear.





Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”   Søren Kierkegaard 








13 comments:

  1. Those are great images! The first one makes me think of an alligator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth. I thought that too about the first photo.

      Delete
  2. Such still, clear waters - perfect for pictures of reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photos of lake views, and yours are really good. So much of interest with the logs rising from the water and that building on the other bank. Peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This area had a lot of old wood & I think the little island was once a pillar that was part of a mill. If was quite quiet except for the buzz of those little buggers - mosquitoes.

      Delete
  4. Very clear reflections. I too saw a crocodile in the top one!
    I have had that quote as an email signature in the past...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a deep think dive on that quote. I was amazed at how clear that water actually was.

      Delete
  5. Crystal clear reflections and such interesting shapes and colors! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I think there is something about where Thursdays fall in the week that makes them perfect for reflecting. Great snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanne. Maybe Thursday is good for reflecting, which helps with making plans for the weekend ...

      Delete