Tuesday, March 01, 2016

WPSH - Round 3

Linking in with Eileen & Joy's Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt at:  WPSH

My entries today are:

#10 - Windy Day: Charlie really struggled this day to not get blown over in the high winds.




#12 - Fancy Button(s):  I bought with no idea as to where I would use



#13- Street Art:  I am not a fan of street art, although I think there are some real talented people doing this, I still see it as vandalization of property that does not belong to them.







#14 - Afternoon Tea: my new teapot that Santa brought for me - Be Awesome Today







#17 - Ladder(s);  The ladder in the woods made me laugh; it is chained to the tree along with a wheelbarrow, on some abandoned property, but the ladder in the stairwell was a really big ladder.
  #20 - Cutlery:  from Christmas dinner








 









2 comments:

  1. Love that photo of Charlie! You must be close to done with the scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor old Charlie! Love the tea pot and I am glad to see you ate all your Christmas dinner.

    ReplyDelete