- 6 oz. Spaghetti, uncooked
- Garlic powder to taste
- 4 to 6 oz basil Pesto sauce, extra to taste, divided
- Seasoned Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 2 to 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions; drain and run cool water on spaghetti in a colander. Once cooled, drain well.
- Place spaghetti in a big bowl or pan; season spaghetti nicely with garlic powder. Add approximately 4 ounces of Pesto sauce to cooked & cooled spaghetti; blend thoroughly. Refrigerate. One hour earlier than serving, add cucumbers and tomatoes; add seasoned salt and black pepper as wished. Mix well ensuring all ingredients are included with the pesto sauce. Serve 6 to 8 servings.
"never eat ingredients you cannot pronounce, except Quinoa, you should eat Quinoa."