Thursday, July 25, 2019

Take Notice Thursday - SPSH

In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Notice Thursday.   The idea is to take photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in.  What have you noticed this week?


Taking notice that the next SPSH Link In is only a week away.  Here's a few of the fish that I have found for the SPSH, which I thought was going to be a really difficult find for me, turns out I was wrong ...  it's finding shells that has me stumped (so far).

I think this is my favourite fish find



these are real fish - babies of some kind

"the charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope." John Buchan

10 comments:

  1. Spoilt for choice here when you choose your final photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still keeping an eye out for some fabulous fish photo opportunities. I had thought as a very last resort, I'd take a photo of fish & chips!

      Delete
  2. Well done on such a good selection. Can you buy Guylian chocolates where you live ... they look like seashells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't ever see signs or markers with fish on them. Cool! I like the fishing quote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that quote because it talks of hope. Once I started looking for fish there turned up everywhere.

      Delete
  4. Great finds & thanks for the reminder of the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. & you're welcome for the reminder. I cannot wait to see some of your recent finds.

      Delete
  5. You've certainly got a lot of choice there in the fish department! I also like the first image best. This is one I am struggling with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe as a last resort you could buy those orange fish crackers (col). Good luck.

      Delete