Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Snap - Look Wide, Close, Right, Left

Linking in with Helena's Snap:  Snap

This week my Snap collection is gate pillars. I find it so interesting how & what people want to say about themselves to people they could be meeting for the first time or to people just passing by;  gate entrances to some very long driveways.  These photos were taken several weekends ago, so no worries, the snow is now gone.


Looking Right

Looking Left


















Look Wide



Look Close










9 comments:

  1. I agree the way people choose to announce their home is really interesting - that gate is like an angry folded arms saying stay away

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the last one...looks like a giant chess piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some fancy looking driveways round your way. If I had the choice, I'm not sure what I would pick to announce my personality to the passing world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like those top two pics, the blue and white and pale brown. V serene. Dunno what the house is like, but the entranceway is promising!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find the most interesting subjects for snap Mary Lou. Another super set here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about gates. Someone down the road has these gilded gates that makes you think there must be a palace inside. Then you look through and realise it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun collection - interesting what people choose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't really imagine having a driveway that would require such elaborate gates. It's a great set.

    ReplyDelete