Wednesday, December 07, 2016

SNAP - Cup Size Matters

Linking in with the SNAP Community along with our hostess Helena at:  SNAP.    Have a peek at what everyone else has found as a two to four photo collection this week & then please join in.

This week my SNAPs are a kick off of a month of Christmas related SNAPs with some of the different Christmasy disposable cups that we get at our local coffee/tea shops when we get take out.

SMALL


MEDIUM


LARGE

The Other Place's Medium


McMedium
Only 3 SNAPs To Go

12 comments:

  1. Based on design alone, I'll have a small please. Do they do chai latte?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute cups. Since I retired, I don't frequent the coffee shops like I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun snap! I'll have a medium skinny flat white please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variety...I guess I have to visit Timmy's more often. Starbucks won't make my hot chocolate hot enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great fun. The trouble with the large ones in this cold weather is having to then find a bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how a pretty take out cu- can call to me 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun cups...I don't drink coffee, but enjoy a hot chocolate at Tim Hortons every once in a while....haven't got any of these cups yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never buy take out coffee, so it's fun for me to see a collection of these

    ReplyDelete
  9. the festive cups in the coffee places always make me smile - sometimes even tempt me to go for a takeout

    ReplyDelete