Monday, January 02, 2017

WPSH - First Finds

Here are a few of my first finds for the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt.  Linking in with Eileen at:  WPSH


1. Layers: snow, evergreen, snow

 
3. Key: my Santa key

 
4. Signpost With Image Of Animal: seems everything wants to cross here



5. Fur or Feather:  My morning Bluejay



7. Glassware: my cookie plate




 14. Repetition: ah the memories already

19. Bird Table or Bird Feeder: already half empty!


Alternate A - Pinecone: this one is from my travels to the great redwood forest in California; it is about about 6" high.



Alternate C - An Angel:  One of my favourites that hangs on my Christmas tree.

 



 


8 comments:

  1. The feeders look great in the snow and I love your animal sign! I have a couple - one run-of-the-mill and one more exotic - but I think yours beats mine hands down! Nice sunny days you are having despite the snow. And as for the pine cone - would love to see that IRL. I gave my mum a similar tree bowl some years ago - didn't think of photographing that, good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That road sign is amazing! Certainly something you'd never see here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a really good start on the hunt. I love all the snow pictures but especially the bird feeder. If I had to pick a favourite it would be the glass cookie plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, your snow is thick already ... I am sure those birds will need every morsel you put out there. I'd be hard put to it to find a sign with animals on it, so I am most impressed by yours - what an interesting range of wildlife!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I must admit the layers is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow always looks so pretty and what a tidy desk.
    Monica #34

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great start, and you've given me a great idea for #14.

    ReplyDelete