Thursday, February 22, 2018

Take Three Thursday - A Throw Back

In an effort to notice more of the ordinary in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Three Thursday.   The idea is to take photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in. What have you noticed this week?  

Have a look at what others have noticed this week:  
 
Maggie at Farmers Wife Day by Day
Ruth At This West London Life 
Karen at Random Reflections 
Melissa at Daily Life-Bits & Pieces 

This Thursday I noticed as I was digging through some old photo files from the days of Helena's Pairs.   These are three of my favourite fences.









10 comments:

  1. An interesting variety of materials. I like the fence made from wheels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The wheel fence wrapped around the entire barn.

      Delete
  2. I ran across a list I made of possible pairs not long ago. It's fun to revisit these projects. Love the wheels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I also have a list of possible pairs which I just upgraded to possible threesome.

      Delete
  3. Oh, such great fences! I finally got the three photos I took a couple of weeks ago posted today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these fences always intrigue me, something so simple yet so creative. Glad you joined in.

      Delete
  4. I too like the wagon wheels! Lovely!

    (Not to be pedantic, but in case Helena is lurking and feeling miffed ... "Pairs" was her baby!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh a slip of the memory finger - yes Helena & which I corrected & Miriam was our 6 words. Both of which I miss.

      Delete
  5. How interesting! They are laid out in the same direction, which I find striking. I like them all and enjoy this variety in fences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sometimes when I work on theme photos, I do try to make sure they tie together. I still think the stump fence is my all time favourite. Up close the roots are so gnarled & twisted & I think of all the hard work to pull those out of the ground.

      Delete