Friday, October 12, 2018

A New Source Of Looking & Noticing

I did say I would post the link & info for a new style of scavenger photo hunt that I discovered on my blog land wandering - sorry it has taken me a bit to get posted.  I am working on the list & do have plans to link in with her on October 26th.  I hope to see you there.

The blog link in is:  Live Love Craft Me 

I've copied the information for the search from her October 3rd post for October, along with her rules/suggestions:


Print
Leaves
Spot
Boundary
Flame
My Own Choice

photos inspired by a word, words inspired by the photo, it can be a recent image or one from your archive.  It should be fun and don't forget to write a little about your image - then on Friday 26th October we shall reconvene and share our posts - look forward to seeing your stories and pictures then!

1 comment: