1. The reason for the season - baby Jesus. I love the Christmas story even if it's unlikely Jesus was really born in December, I like that we take a season to celebrate the difference a baby can make.
2. Christmas Magic, the possibilities of those wishes coming true & of being delivered with love.
3. The food. All the special holiday treats, especially cookies so beautifully decorated, those stuffed filled squares, those munchies brought out only at this time of year & let's not forget those special creamy drinks
4. Eggnog - oh yes, so creamy so good, so rich, with or without the booze. There's so many things you can add egg nog to, cake batter, cookies.
5. The music. I love Christmas carols, especially the ones that I know the words to. Oh Come All Ye Faithful is a favourite.
6. Christmas movies. Love always wins at Christmas.
7. Cards, I like receiving & I'm really liking my new found interest in making them to send to family & friends.
8. Father Christmas, Santa Claus, Kris Kringle, Par Noel, - I like a guy that wants to bring you a beautifully wrapped gift, specially chosen for you.
9. The joy & friendliness that everyone conspires to be part of.
10. Lights, twinkle ones, candle light ones, multi coloured ones; on the tree, on the house