Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Me On A Monday - Elsewhere

 

Good Morning.  I'm glad to see that many of you are going to be joining in for the 2021 SPSH.  


Yesterday I was a guest, Me On A Monday, blogger, discussing Victoria Day celebrations, over at Melissa's Blog: Daily Life-Bits & Pieces

Melissa has been celebrating the merry month of May with a daily post about national celebrations for each day.  Who knew that there was a National Chocolate Cake Day to celebrate!?!  

I cannot wait to see what other celebrations May finishes up with.




9 comments:

  1. National Chocolate Cake Day? Who knew, indeed! Off to see you at Melissa's ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was fun! And so many similarities with traditions around our Memorial Day weekend (coming up!) I put on white slacks this morning as I have two appointments and could rationalize getting a bit dressed up--an infrequent occasion during the pandemic. I did, however, think of my mom whose rules about white extended beyond shoes to anything other than a white shirt! I felt Memorial Day was close enough to break the rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there is an Eat What You Want day on May 11th and it's Blueberry Cheesecake day tomorrow (26th)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sig me up for National Chocolate Cake Day. Always Take advantage of a good reason to eat chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. National Chocolate Cake day sounds like a holiday I'd like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. National Chocolate Day? What a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw you there! :) And I might be popping up myself next week ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your wonderful guest post Mary-Lou!

    ReplyDelete