Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Wisdom Wednesday - With A Dash of Humour

Sometimes getting a message across is best when served with honey or humour ... 

For wearing a mask & staying out of large groups:

Corona Virus  explained in crafting terms.  You &  9 friends are crafting, 1 is using glitter.  How many projects now have glitter? (hint, all of them)

For staying home & out of groups:

"I cannot go out because of the virus, sounds boring.  Try instead; I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands!"

Yeah this sounds much more valiant & heroic, people might even think you are carrying a sword!






8 comments:

  1. So true about glitter! I don't have many opportunities to craft with friends, but three of us get together and share ideas and new products every 6-8 weeks. Gotta say, I miss my friends and the long talks about crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for mask wearing - I agree it is better to persuade the naysayers with sweet words instead of condemnation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we can all relate to the explanation via glitter references!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humor is becoming a lost art. Thanks for being part of the effort to save it in these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I laughed about the glitter. It's so true and obviously relates to other things too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm certainly no crafter, but I know when glitter enters the house at Christmas time, it can often still be found hiding somewhere in June! I fear the virus analogy is all too apt!

    ReplyDelete