Monday, December 20, 2021

Me On A Monday

 

Christmas Quiz - Here are some serious & funny questions for you to try & solve.  Answers tomorrow 🎅🎄


1. What's the name of the period leading up to Christmas?

2. How many Wise Men brought gifts to baby Jesus?

3. How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizza?

4. Who brings presents to the children in The Netherlands on December 5/6?

5. How many letters are in the angelic alphabet?

6. How many presents were given in total in the  song, The 12 Days of Christmas?

7. How many of Rudoph The Reindeer's team mates have names that start with D?

8. What country did the Christmas tree originate in?

9. What's the movie that introduced us to the song, "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas"?

10. Who started the custom of wassailing?

11. Who were the first people to visit the baby Jesus?

12. What's lucky to find in a traditional Christmas pudding?

13. What's the second line in the song, "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"? 

14. In the story of the Grinch, what's the name of his dog?

15. What festive item was eaten by single women in Tudor times in the hope it would help them find a husband?

16. How many times does the number 1 appear on the doors of the Advent Calendar?

17. In what film would you hear the greeting "Merry Christmas you filthy animal?

18. - In which year did Mariah Carey’s "All I Want For Christmas is You" first make UK Christmas number one?

19.  What new tradition for the month of December was invented by American mother and daughter duo Carol Aebersold and Chanda Bell?



🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is fun! I am pretty sure I know a few of them but there are some that have me puzzled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #3 & #5 are from an 8 year old that fancies themselves a comic - they are what I term groaners. And #13 became an ear worm for me.

      Delete
  2. The questions alone are pretty humorous! Like Debs, I think I know the answers to a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be fun at a party or as a topic for seasonal dinner time conversation. I know some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fun ... I might see how many The Boy can answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am going to pass these along to my daughter who can quiz her friends!
    By the way, she and I did the emoji quiz together and the next day, her office had a virtual holiday party with a similar quiz and she won! :)

    ReplyDelete