Monday, July 11, 2022

Me On A Monday - First SPSH Link In

 

These are my first finds for the 2022 SPSH.  It has been a really challenging time with gas prices soaring & COVID rising in new cases.  But no matter, I did find a few as I took every opportunity to think outside of the box & also to catch those serendipitous moments life throws out every once & a while.

#1 Path - this is a favourite path as it leads to the pool!

#2 Peek A Boo - a persistent & pesky black squirrel, runs along the garden edge & pops up to see if there is any chance of a spare peanut or two.

# 3 Stairs - these stairs caught my eye as we were stopped at a traffic light on our way to pick up new prescription eye drops for Mr Man.  We had to travel out of the region for them, the drops, not the stairs.  I believe these stairs have been there for 150+ years.

#9 Changes Shape When Wet - the skin on my fingers (& toes) change shape of smooth to wrinkly when I've been dangling in the pool for nearly an hour.

#11 Yellow & Blue Together - sometimes you just have to force a find ... flowers growing in my garden near each other but not close enough to have in the same photo, so I picked them & put them in a vase.

#14 Left Overs - bits of paper from a marathon of card making for a project I under took for our church - 56+ cards for seniors at a local nursing home.

#17 Out of Place - Smoke just popped up into Mr Man's chair when we were finishing dinner & clearing the table ... we don't normally allow cats at the dinner table, but hey when opportunity knocks or in this case, sits ...

Alt B-Sunset:  The sunsets have been amazing pinks & reds all because of the forest fires in northern Ontario.

 

Links for those participating & in no particular order & if I've left you out, sorry, just let me know in the comments & I'll add you to the list:

Ruth at: This West London Life

Eileen at: A Bracelet of Days

Bless at: My Two Cents

Karen at: Random Reflections

Deb at: Deb's World

Susanne at: Snaps and Snippets

The next link in will be at the end of the SPSH - Friday September 30th. Still lots of time to join in 👍

7 comments:

  1. That is an interesting challenge!
    (ツ) from Jenn Jilks , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue could get into challenges like these. at the moment, her daily 365 keeps her quite occupied. I can’t do challenges like this ad just have to do my own thing in my own way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 9 is brilliant! A great set of finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your photos, especially #2 and #9 is so clever! Smoke doesn't look very happy to find out that dinner has been cleared, already! LOL. I need to post my photos - maybe later, today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're away, but I have a few to share. Will try to get them up tomorrow. (I knew I'd forget, but I did get a good one this morning.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha these are amusing! I like "peek-a-boo"! And that is a lovely path in a lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 'out of place' but Smoke does look comfortable there!

    ReplyDelete