Thursday, March 09, 2017

Take Three Thursday

If an effort to notice more in my life, I have decided to share what I have noticed this week in Take Three Thursday.  The idea is to take 3 photos that are linked some how; by theme, by colour, by date, by moment,  by points of view. There is no formal link in but please feel free to join in.  What three have you noticed this week?


Last week Maggie joined in  & you can view her finds here: Farmers Wife Day By Day  
March can be such a dull month around here.  For me March & November share that dreary weather & look which makes it so hard to find good outdoor lighting. 

This week my threesome are seeds from last Autumn's production, still hanging on to the leafless trees, just ready to release to start a new.

The Seeds Of Potential




Happiness Held Is The Seed.  Happiness Shared Is The Flower.     ... John Harrigan

10 comments:

  1. Amazing how they cling on especially with the weather you have had. The first one looks like a mini slip on shoe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was standing under the tree in the first photo, I though the seed looked like a hot dog bun, it was about the size of my hand.

      Delete
  2. Me too! I thought it was going to be a set of incongruous items handing in trees. Looks just like a slipper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need a third for odd things hanging in a tree to make a threesome.

      Delete
  3. I was sure it was a shoe or slipper! I even clicked on it to make it larger! I could do a threesome of trees down today; we had a terrible wind storm, and lots of trees and wires came down. Schools are closed, traffic lights aren't working, and over 100,000 people were without power. Luckily, we are fine, and so is our yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad all is well at your home. We also had that nasty wind storm sweep through. On my walk to work, I saw a lot of fences blown over. Luckily we didn't loose power for long. Crazy weather.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. March can be a difficult & unpredictable month & full of weather from one end of the spectrum to the other - horrible - wonderful.

      Delete
  5. Winter is hanging on too out here in the west. Ready for a little taste of spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter has had a dramatic return this weekend & we are under a snow fall advisory - could get up to 30cm of snow by Tuesday night! Ok Mother Nature, we know you are in charge!

      Delete