Wednesday, June 13, 2018

SPSH 2018 UPDATE CHANGE

Good Morning all you SPSH hunters - I am seeing wonderful successes in your hunts.  

As you know "we" don't have too many, if any rules for the SPSH & one of our very lovely participants made the brilliant suggestion to make a small change to #16.   SO please note "we" have made a small change/update/addition to item #16; Something that could be from a favourite book/movie - now added SONG.  

  1. The Rosiness Of Red
  2. Stripes
  3. A Framed View
  4. Wings
  5. Pedal Power
  6. Glorious Green
  7. An Unexpected Reflection 
  8. A Pile Of
  9. Looks Smaller Than You
  10. A Field of Plenty
  11. Pretty In Pink
  12. Bell(s)
  13. Equal Portions
  14. A Trilogy Of Three
  15. Out Of The Blue 
  16. Something That Could Be From A Favourite Book/Movie/Song
  17. Re-purposed
  18. Currency; Coinage or Paper (the odd, the different, the beautiful)
  19. Picture Postcard Perfect
  20. Mellow Yellow
Alternate A: a shopping bag (not the store's plastic)

Alternate B: a coupon to use

As before, there's no formal link in, but I thought we could share as we did last year by me indicating your blog site on the days of sharing on my blog post for that day.   Just let me know in the comments you'd like to be included in this list.  Link in days will be June 29th; July 27th; August 31st & September 30th

10 comments:

  1. I like the addition! Add me to the list please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie, it's all about having fun & joining in, the world is seeing too much of dividing. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I do hope you play along with us with all or some of the finds.

      Delete
    2. I'm all set for tomorrow's linkup - captured a few great finds today. :)

      Delete
  4. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    winwin

    ReplyDelete