Friday, July 06, 2018

Five In Five On The 5th (Plus 1 Day)

Today I am joining in with Sandie's monthly meme of taking five photos in five minutes on the 5th of the month.  You can go here to link in & to see what others have shared.  Sandie at Itchifingers

This month the 5th fell on a Thursday & I needed to look after my own meme of Take Three Thursday, so today, one day later I am joining in with 5/5/5 + 1 day.

After 10 days of intense heat & humidity we had a break in the weather last night, a cold front moved through bringing much need & appreciated rain along with cooler dryer temperatures.  This morning I threw open wide all the windows of our 4 level home & I noticed I had at least five if not more wonderful views.  So snap away I did - Window Views is my Five In Five on The 5th theme. I'll start with the top level (bedrooms) & work my way to the basement.

From the top

From the living room

From the kitchen

From the office

From the basement

9 comments:

  1. What lovely views from every window, Mary-Lou. Your garden is so lush and green, and the path from the kitchen looks really inviting! Thank you for sharing and taking part in 5in5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have some lovely views!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to have such lovely views from your home. Your garden is delightful, and I'm not jealous at all that you have a basement! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those _are_ wonderful views. Even from the basement! I'd be drawn outside with every glance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, what a relief from the heat, but I still had to water my vegetable patch today - the tomatoes were wilting. More rain, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good idea and it has worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful views from every room. What a home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful view from all of your windows.
    I love your take on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do, indeed, have lovely views! One of these should work for A Framed View on the scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete