Tuesday, March 30, 2021

WPSH - It's A Wrap

These are my final finds for the 2020/2021 WPSH, which wraps up March 31st.  Thank you so much Eileen for organizing & coming up with an interesting list that was doable in-spite of all the variations of lock downs we were experiencing.

My other finds were posted on December 21st, 2020 & February 02, 2021

#3 Peek Inside.  I come down to this sight every morning.  It seems one of the cats (I'm looking at your Smokey Puss), peeks inside the cupboard every night & pulls out a selection of things for closer inspection. That's a box of Ritz crackers on the floor.

#6 Horizontal.  We have shutters on most of our windows & I enjoy the evening sunlight coming through the dining room shutters.

#11 Measures.  Not very original or exciting, but since I had out for some baking, I thought, it's good enough.

 #12 In The Distance.  One of the many wintry farmer's fields, just waiting for spring & to be put to work again. (the field not the farmer, they work all year).

 #17 Comfort Food.  Pizza & yes, my half with pineapple, Mr Man's half has sausage.

#19 Something Yellow.  It's an Epi-pen, that I was required to have on hand when getting my flu shot in December.  "Blue to the sky, orange to the thigh ..." is the rhyme when teaching you how to use. One end (the plunger) is blue the other end (the needle) is orange.

 Alt C.  Black & White.  A lovely selection of some black & white papers.  Nice that the paper is of the texture, that you can colour with alcohol markers, to jazz up the paper.

 

And now we wait for the SPSH to begin!

 

13 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Patio Postcards. I still have to take several prompts left on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got going on this one. I hope to do much better for the summer scavenger hunt! All your finds are good ones. I got a chuckle from the first one and I love the array of black and white papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny that your cat does that! (Well, maybe not so funny for you...). Every time we were taught about Epi-pens, we did that saying, too. That looks like home-made pizza! Is it? -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow photo - very atmospheric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, you've reminded me that it's time for the grand reveal!
    The day after we had epi-pen training at work I woke up to find large bruises on my thigh from where I'd got over enthusiastic with the 'dummy' pen. I couldn't work out what on earth had happened and then I remembered that we'd been told to be fairly forceful as we plunged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! I like the pretty monochrome paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your shutters and the b/w papers are very pretty. Well done fire completing the hunt and many thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used measuring cups for my measure photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection of photos. I love how your kitty helps you, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on finishing the hunt. Perhaps Smokey Puss was looking for interesting things for you to photograph?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice selection! And as always a bit different. You have a clever cat!
    I'm glad you are on the same side as me on the pineapple on pizza debate! Hawaiian every time...
    All the best until next time :)

    ReplyDelete