Wednesday, June 30, 2021

2021 SPSH - First Link In

Greetings & Good Morning.  Today is our first link in for the 

2021 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt (SPSH) - the  easing, but not gone  pandemic restrictions edition.  

Listed below are the folks wanting to link in & in no particular order. If I have forgotten you on the list, I apologize, just let me know you want to be added to the link in list & I'll update the list. 😉

Next Link In Date is Monday August 9th.

Eileen at: A Bracelet of Days

Ruth at: This West London Life

Deb at: Debs14 Blogspot

Bless at: My Two Cents

Joy at: Forty Three, The Final Front Door

Nil at: The Little House by the Lake

Karen at: Random Reflections

Melissa at: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

Amanda at: Amandas-Scrapbook-Pages

Susanne at: Snaps and Snippets

Maggie at: Farmers Wife Day by Day 

Karen at:  Karens 365 Photos

Louise at: Louises Book Buzz

Anne at: New Happenings at the Table

Leslie at: Once Upon a Time Happily Everafter

Liz at: Life at the Gables.

Pat at: Squirrel Basket

Kirstin at: Loving Life


Now these are a few of my first finds for the search:

#10 The Delivery Van/Truck Making The Deliveries.  UPS & FedEx are seen in our neighbourhood 6 out of 7 days.

#16 A Guilty Pleasure; something that recharges you. Pool at my friend's house.

#17 An Exit. We've had a lot of rabbits this year.

 

#19 Steps, But Who's Counting?  First photo is looking up, 2nd is looking down.  There's stairs are newly finished & took over 2 years to build - what you cannot see clearly in either photo is the bridge over the railway tracks.

 

 


Our next link in will be  Monday August 9th.



15 comments:

  1. Great pictures for the prompts! I especially liked the one for #17. An Exit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the disappearing rabbit as well. Great selection of photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny! Well captured! Oh those steps, not so bad going down but I bet they are hard work going up ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Exit photo 😊
    Can you add me to the list please? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pool looks amazing and the rabbits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else I'm a huge fan of the "Exit" photo---doubt I can match that one! Mine won't be up for a day or two. Hopefully on Friday,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots - especially the rabbit. And those steps look better walking down than climbing up.
    Please sign me up again this year - my first pictures are here: https://squirrelbasket.wordpress.com/2021/07/03/2021-summer-photography-scavenger-hunt-june/
    Thanks - Pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally got my post together today. Thanks for the mention.

    Great shots for exit. What cute pictures of the north end of a south bound little bunny with its fluffy behind. When I see or think the word EXIT I remember going to the movie theater for the first time after the mass shooting in the Colorado theater a few weeks before. As soon as we sat down I scouted out the exits. And hardly watched the movie for staring at the exits the whole way through. I was truly terrified. Didn't help that a young person in a dark clothes complete with hoodie came into the theater after the movie began and sat on the front row.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds!!

    Sorry I missed the link in - taking a blog break for the summer ... although I have snapped one find for the hunt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we'll see you in September. I hope you enjoy your summer break - we all need that.

      Delete
  10. Can I still join in even if I forgot to link in on the 30th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirstin, I've added you to the list. Glad you are joining in. Looking forward to seeing your finds.

      Delete
    2. Just finished my post. Can't wait to keep searching.

      Delete