Thursday, April 30, 2020

Fifth & Final WPSH Link In

Eileen at Bracelet of Days is Hosting the WPSH - you find the other searchers here: A Bracelet of Days

Keeping in mind that we are all practicing physical distance & self isolation in these unprecedented times, so some challenges in finding the items - lots of poetic license being taken, but still having fun.

Here's the original list: along with the updated items to carry us through to April 30th.  Thanks Eileen

  1. in the bag
  2. contrast
  3. the way to go
  4. colours
  5. a garden gate
  6. vintage 
  7. I stood here
  8. 11 o'clock
  9. solitary
  10. the little things
  11. industrial
  12. time for tea
  13. a keyhole
  14. flavour of the month
  15. letters
  16. a barrier
  17. a line
  18. a chain
  19. an alley
  20. monochrome
Alt A: Chess or Checkers
Alt B: Market
Alt C: The View From My Front Door
Alt D: Three Colours One One Item
Alt E: I Am Reading
Alt F: The Sky Today
Alt G: Free Choice
Alt H: Free Choice   

These are my last entries for the search.  Thank you again Eileen for organizing. 

# 7 I Stood Here:  I was amusing myself with making shadows with my coat

#11 Industrial: "they" decided to rip up the park's water supply Monday morning (27th)

#13 A Keyhole: it feels like me, going no where

Alt C:  The View From My Front Door.  To quote Tolkien, it's a dangerous thing stepping outside your front door ...

Alt D: Three Colours on One Item, my favourite mug at the moment

Alt F:  The Sky Today (Evening), red sky at night, sailor's delight

Alt H: Free Choice, the felled tree made into something more

21 comments:

  1. Wonderful selections for the various prompts! Love that sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure lockdown has made getting the last few a little more challenging, but you've done really well. Will the Summertime version be going ahead as usual do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about the SPSH. Probably a much shorter & simpler list this year. With so many variations on lock downs, it may be more of a challenge for some.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This particular sunset, even in its intensity did not make me feel sad.

      Delete
  4. Great choice of photos. I love that you like to amuse yourself with shadows. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I do a lot of what Mr Man calls weird, to entertain myself ... I like to believe it is my child like wonder of the world (col).

      Delete
  5. Great job! I never got going on this hunt, but I think I have all of Sandie's for her 30 Day Challenge. Love the sunset, the wooden sculpture, and your colorful mug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wooden sculpture is on a neighbour's tree stump, it was a beautiful evergreen that toppled a year ago & after the initial clean up there was this ugly 1/2 tree base. Glad to see they got very creative.

      Delete
  6. I like the tree stump carving too! There's one near me that's quite simple but makes me laugh... it's been whittled to a point and painted to look like a colouring pencil! I like the playfulness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of a tree stump turned into a pencil, that is fun. Some people are so creative in their thinking & in the follow through of doing.

      Delete
    2. One of the local primary schools has a fence made out of planks which are painted to look like crayons (with rounded tops, not pointed). A fun addition to their playground.

      Delete
  7. Very nicely snapped. Gotta love a mug in all shades of red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mug is winning top billing at the moment as it holds a lot of tea which seems to be what I need to get my day started of late.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for joining in this time. I too like the carved tree stump and the sunset is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The craving of the tree stump was one of those, will it make the Alt cut or not, but in the end because I see it everyday on my walk I thought I had to include "him".

      Delete
  9. The keyhole is very nice.
    I couldn’t find such a nice one. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had we not been in lock down, I had a very intricate keyhole
      in mind. As my Gran says, needs must ...

      Delete
  10. I enjoyed looking at all of your photos :)

    ReplyDelete