Monday, September 10, 2018

Me On Monday - September 10th

To quote Charles Dickens from A Christmas Carol:

"I am very sorry sir, I am behind my time. It's only once a year, it shall not be repeated,   I was making rather merry yesterday ..."

We celebrated a milestone birthday for Mr Man over the weekend with friends & certainly we made merry memories, but with celebrating, tidying up & all,  I haven't done or thought about much else.  I shall be back later with some news.

Image result for images of birthday cakes






9 comments:

  1. That's the best excuse for not having a long blog post to publish! Hope he had a wonderful time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated Happy Birthday to Mr Man 🎂🎉🎉🍷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Mr. Man, and may he enjoy many more such joyous occasions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to him! Hope there was cake, and lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, happy belated birthday to Mr. Man!! I hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday to you Mr. Man :)

    ReplyDelete