Friday, August 02, 2019

TGIF - Fully Quoting August 2nd

Thank you to Dr Brene Brown for this meme ...  TGIF = Trusting, Grateful, Inspiring & Fun.

Trusting
that this is a good question to ask yourself;  "does this support the life I am trying to create."


Grateful:  
"When ever you are feeling unsure, unimportant, insecure, remember to whom you belong."  Ecclesiastes 2 V19-22


Inspiring:  
"As you are shifting, you will begin to realize that you are not the same person you used to be.  The things you used to tolerate have become intolerable.  When you once remained quiet, you are now speaking your truth.  You are beginning to understand the value of your voice & there are situations that no longer deserve your time focus or energy."


  Fun:  
"I didn't see anyone today, so I'm totally wearing this again tomorrow."

3 comments:

  1. 🙂 I love the last one. I may have done that! MAY have...!
    I'm also seeing some truths under "Inspiring".
    I might send you an email relating to your last, in association with a memory that resurfaced during yesterday's funeral and several things, a chain reaction, that got set in motion. Have a good weekend/week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the last one, and, yes, I've said it and done it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words for 'inspiring' are so very wise - great choices today!

    ReplyDelete